Saturday, January 12, 2013

Wedding Creations

8.11.12 the day I married my best friend of four years.

We wanted our wedding to be fun and reflex our personalities  Something that when people thought back to the wedding they thought "wow that was unique and fun". From what I hear we accomplished our goal.
Everything you see here I created through an adobe program, the sheet was blank or canvas when I started.

Pinterest sparked some great ideas. 
Feel free to click the pictures for a better look!

Here is our wedding invitations.
When you opened the invite you tied a knot.
Everything you see was designed by me
excluding the blue heart background. 
my awesome husband helped pre-tie the knots, they had to be perfect 
or else it wouldn't make a knot when you opened it!



Our programs were also created by me
The design was very similar to the invites
I always hate trying to figure out which person is who in the bridal party,
so I made it easier and placed silhouettes in place of the bridal party 
I also added their name and relationship underneath each silhouette. 
The "Thank You" picture was our first picture together married, right off of the alter.
This picture was sent to everyone as a reminder of our wedding and a thanks. 
(We clearly purposely had the signs upside down, we're crazy)



2 comments:

  1. I love your ideas, you are very creative!! I love you sister!

    ReplyDelete