Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Homemade White Board.

My Homemade Reusable Wedding White Board. 
Here I created something for my wedding that would be useful afterwards. 

This is a regular old ugly picture frame with real glass. I just painted the frame red (one of our wedding colors) and the bought a nice glittery white paper for the inside. The words were written with a dry erase marker. However the effect of having it work white board only works if the glass is real. Plexi-glass and other fake glass, allows you write on it with dry ease marker but it is difficult to erase. 



This was the main purpose for the white board frame
My wedding guest book table. 

Above I have the Before picture, before any paint, new background color or nice writing was on it.
After picture is the finish product I used at my wedding by our guest book. (Second picture above)
And the Now picture is what I have in my home now. 

I am able to reuse the white board as something more suitable for my home. If I want to write something new all I have to do is erase just like a regular white board. 



No comments:

Post a Comment